2022 VBS volunteer sign up
Hello, VBS Volunteers!!!
VBS will be a full week in summer. 2022 dates have not been finalized yet! We are ready and excited for the week, and we hope you are as well!
Here is some information that you need to look over.
**All other volunteers will need to pick-up their volunteer lanyard at the Kid’s Check-in Desk daily and be in place by 8:15am to receive children and prepare for the morning.**
ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN: -Registration/Check-in volunteers need to be in place at 8:30am each morning.
1. Arrive and be ready to welcome children at 8:15am or before each morning.
2. Keep crew occupied during down time. (Ask questions from the lesson, go over VBS scripture verses, VBS song motions)
3. You have 3 minutes of travel time between each rotation.
4. Jump in and proactively help children in crafts, snacks, and the Bible Story Time. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT and a way to get to know each child better.
5. Stay with your crew at all times, do not leave any child unattended.
6. Each grade group will have a VBS Bag with a few basic items- Band-Aids, clipboard with check-out paperwork, tissues, rotation schedule, and the basic overview of VBS nights.
7. Take time to speak and ask questions to each child. This week is about going deeper and discipling our children. One connection, question, or listening ear is what opens the door for those things to happen. Please don’t have phones out. (Except for pictures, emergencies, etc.)
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at VBS 2022
Students volunteers should in middle or high school